CSE and ESPN ink 2021 National Cup Deal
Corrigan Sports and ESPN to cover multiple games at each National Cup event
Elkridge, MD — (January 28, 2021)
Corrigan Sports Enterprises has struck a deal with ESPN to be the exclusive television partner of the 2021 National Cup Lacrosse Series. At each event, CSE and ESPN will cover the following graduation year championship games live on ESPN3:
- 2022 (Junk Brands District South, STX District East, Junk Brands District Central and the National Cup Championship event)
- 2023 (Junk Brands District South, STX District East, Junk Brands District Central and the National Cup Championship event)
- 2024 (Junk Brands District South, STX District East, Junk Brands District Central and the National Cup Championship event)
- 2025 (Exclusive for the National Cup Championship event)
A minimum of (2) games from each event will also re-air on ESPNU. All re-air game times will be promoted by Corrigan Sports at the conclusion of each event.
Lee Corrigan (President, Corrigan Sports Enterprises) said, “We’re thrilled to collaborate with ESPN on the coverage of our National Cup Lacrosse Series. It’s our goal to elevate girls lacrosse to a higher stage with our new event platform. Putting a total of (13) games on ESPN networks is huge for girls athletics, we’re proud to be the company that provides the opportunity. Each of the tournaments are getting more registrations by the day, we ask all programs to register soon as we have limited space with the new format!”
“ESPN has a storied history with lacrosse at multiple levels,” said Dan Margulis, senior director of programming and acquisitions. “We are looking forward to this opportunity to further expand our commitment in the youth space, specifically with regard to girl’s lacrosse.”
The National Cup Lacrosse Series will provide club programs + families the below incentives:
- $1,500 flat fee (2022–2029)
- Complimentary game film (will save families around $200 a pop)
- Gait Lacrosse College Coach Showcase events before each tournament
- National and District Awards Crowned
- Live Streamed games- All games will be streamed LIVE through BeTheBeast
- The opportunity to play for a CHAMPIONSHIP!
These events will continue to serve as recruiting tournaments for college coaches from across D1, D2 and D3 levels. CSE announced a unique partnership with Gait Lacrosse that will attract high level Division I coaches to attend the 2021 tournaments.
To get in on the action, visit www.nationalcuplacrosse.com
Corrigan Sports Enterprises is a full-service sports marketing and event management company with 21 full-time employees. Based out of Elkridge, MD, CSE owns and operates events such as The Baltimore Running Festival, Under Armour All-America Lacrosse, Oakland (CA) Running Festival, The National Cup Championship series, Baltimore Ten Miler, Rumble in Richmond and many more. www.corrigansports.com