THE STX RIVALS CHALLENGE IS A UNIQUE EVENT SERIES CRAFTED FOR HIGH SCHOOL AGED BOYS AND GIRLS! IN 2021, THE EVENTS WILL BE HELD IN MARYLAND AND THE MIDWEST.
The second annual STX Rivals event is back this year and this year it will be a Boys and Girls event! This event requires all athletes register individually due to rules and restrictions. Athletes will then be placed on their respective teams by Corrigan Sports.
All games will be broadcast live through BeTheBeast and the championship games will be broadcasted live on YouTube. The Boys and Girls Champions will receive STX gear!
- Tournament Dates-
- Maryland: April 10-11, 2021
- Midwest: July 13-14, 2021
- Age Group- One division, High School Varsity
- Cost- $125
- Maryland: Calvert Regional Park (North East, MD)
- Midwest: Olympic Park (Schaumburg, IL)
The champion team for the boys will receive 40 complimentary brand new STX rival helmets! The champions of the girls division will receive (40) STX sticks.
Zima gear will also be providing customized decals for the championship boys team.
If you are interested in entering a team into the STX Rivals Lacrosse Tournament, please reach out to AJ Beck via email at [email protected] or call us at 410.605.9381
- Tickets are flying for @CuseMLAX vs @UNCMensLacrosse at Good Counsel HS!! Be sure to get yours sooner rather than l… https://t.co/Yd6NKPaWeN 1 day ago
- RT @FoothillKnights : Congratulations to Freshman Midfielder @tavin .russell. He has been selected to the @cselax All America West Command (2… 1 day ago
- Want to pursue a job in event management and sports marketing? The application to become a summer intern at CSE is… https://t.co/HxY5Enxubi 3 days ago
Teams will sign up and make payments for their teams using our custom designed online registration system. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Each coach is required to input their team’s roster (name, jersey & position) to assure 100% accuracy for the college coaches to aide them in the recruiting process. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.