Each Division will be broken into different pools (as necessary).
Each team will play the other teams in their pool.
Winner of each pool will play in their respective Division’s championship.
All teams will have at least 3 full length games (weather permitting*) on full regulation fields.
- Mouth guards, protective eye wear are required
- Players may only play for one team during the tournament.
- Any fighting of flagrant disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion for the remainder of the game and possibly the tournament. No exceptions, no refunds!
- Please remember all teams came from far and near expecting to play a certain number of games and we rely on the professionalism and sportsmanship of all coaches involved to hold that commitment.
- All rules will be in accordance with and US Lacrosse Rules standards.
- 22 minute running halves, with a 3 minute halftime
- 1 Timeout per game, per team; 1 minute duration; Game clock will keep running.
- Clock is running time under 2 minutes if the score differential is three goals or less. WAIVED FOR 2024 and 2025.
- Referees will keep Game time. Penalty time will be kept in the penalty area.
- Penalty time is start/stop
- In the event of a tie, teams will play one continuous sudden victory overtime period. No time-outs permitted in overtime. A one minute break will be given before overtime.
- Decisions on the field are the final ruling. No disputes will be heard after the game.
- Any coach or player ejected from a game will not be allowed to participate in the following scheduled game for their team.
Inclement weather is out of the control of the tournament directors, officials and site managers.
In the event of thunder and/or lightening, all games will be suspended for 20 min from the last occurrence. Games will resume at their regularly scheduled time
In the event of heavy rain, it is up to the tournament directors, officials, and the site managers as to whether the conditions are deemed safe to play on.