Join us for our 3rd annual, NCAA® Future Champions Lacrosse Tournament in Baltimore, Maryland at the field at Fallston Rec. Teams will compete Saturday, May 25th and Sunday morning, May 26th prior to the DI Championship. All teams will be guaranteed 3 games over the two days, with a champion crowned in each division! Club and town teams are welcomed, and will be placed accordingly in divisions. Age groups include 2023(U15) to 2027(U11b).
• Each registered team receives 20 tickets to the NCAA Division I Women’s Lacrosse Semifinals and Final at Johns Hopkins Homewood Field (May 24 & May 26).
• Teams can also purchase additional tickets at the special discount rate (NCAA DI Semifinals and Finals combined).
• All participating youth players will have an opportunity to be recognized at Homewood Field during the NCAA Championships weekend.
If you are a team, or have multiple teams, interested in attending the NCAA® Future Champions Lacrosse Tournament, please reach out to Morgan Cook via email at [email protected] or Andy Bilello at [email protected].
2017 Champions of the NCAA® Future Champions Lacrosse Tournament
- We're just going to leave these here...🤣🤣 #NCAALAX | @ualbanymlax https://t.co/BqDfIGpDWc 12 hours ago
- Take a 👀 at the Top 5️⃣ #NCAALAX Plays from the past week! 5️⃣ @UNCMensLacrosse 4️⃣ @LehighLacrosse 3️⃣… https://t.co/oTdjO1Q5gV 1 day ago
- Look out...here come the Terriers 🤫🤫 #NCAAWLAX | @TerrierLacrosse https://t.co/vu8z7E1RT8 1 day ago
- 🚨GIVEAWAY ALERT🚨 Want to win an STX stick? 1: Watch The Booker Corrigan show (Episode 10) on YouTube… https://t.co/KZflQCGBIj 1 day ago
- @Broadneck_Lax First these and then the STX Rivals! 3 days ago
- @mfwchi You hooked me with the 1980/Miracle end of game call. Then your story had me laughing out loud during my commute! 3 days ago
Teams will sign up and make payments for their teams using our custom designed online registration system. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Each coach is required to input their team’s roster (name, jersey & position) to assure 100% accuracy for the college coaches to aide them in the recruiting process. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.