Join us for our 3rd annual, NCAA® Future Champions Lacrosse Tournament in Baltimore, Maryland at the field at Fallston Rec. Teams will compete Saturday, May 25th and Sunday morning, May 26th prior to the DI Championship. All teams will be guaranteed 3 games over the two days, with a champion crowned in each division! Club and town teams are welcomed, and will be placed accordingly in divisions. Age groups include 2023(U15) to 2027(U11b).
• Each registered team receives 20 tickets to the NCAA Division I Women’s Lacrosse Semifinals and Final at Johns Hopkins Homewood Field (May 24 & May 26).
• Teams can also purchase additional tickets at the special discount rate (NCAA DI Semifinals and Finals combined).
• All participating youth players will have an opportunity to be recognized at Homewood Field during the NCAA Championships weekend.
If you are a team, or have multiple teams, interested in attending the NCAA® Future Champions Lacrosse Tournament, please reach out to Morgan Cook via email at [email protected] or Andy Bilello at [email protected].
2017 Champions of the NCAA® Future Champions Lacrosse Tournament
- Fuel for all 2021 Champion hopefuls! https://t.co/01SFaD0J9t 3 days ago
- Congrats to Michelle Cusimano Vachris of @UVAWomensLax on being named a 2021 NCAA Silver Anniversary award recipien… https://t.co/74v0EuKTNi 1 week ago
- Tell us you love lacrosse without telling us you love lacrosse. #NCAALAX 1 month ago
- Tryouts are getting locked in for 2021! Mark your calendars 🥍 Boys- https://t.co/CiwwkBIt5q 🥍 Girls-… https://t.co/3j8xHLMaYR 5 hours ago
- @InterAcBoysLax @MP_Lacrosse @fords_lacrosse No doubt 9 hours ago
- Considering a 2021 “National” Game of the Week schedule...hit us up with can’t miss games! Thinking DC, Philly, NJ… https://t.co/pEvZfrW8Zr 20 hours ago
Teams will sign up and make payments for their teams using our custom designed online registration system. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Each coach is required to input their team’s roster (name, jersey & position) to assure 100% accuracy for the college coaches to aide them in the recruiting process. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.