2020 Dates set for October 31st & November 1st!
Be ready to rumble this fall in Richmond as we takeover the River City Sportsplex for another installment of the Rumble in Richmond the weekend of October 31st & November 1st.
This year, Corrigan Sports is opening up the action to boys and girls teams! High School and youth divisions will compete in a two day championship tournament. Divisions 2030 to 2021.
FREE FILM FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS
First Scout Productions will be the exclusive video provider for the 2020 Fall Rumble in Richmond! They will be at the event filming every high school division game in HD Video from an elevated perspective that’s preferred by college coaches. Raw game film will be provided for FREE. Highlight packages are also available. Pre-Order before the event to receive $50 off of your highlight package!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! @RumbleLax
- RT @CSELax : To our youth club friends down south.. Save the date 😎 details coming soon 🇺🇸🥍 📆 Oct 16-18 https://t.co/uL1P3f46IG 4 weeks ago
- RT @CSELax : Always THE BEST..tryout dates, locations and more coming soon. Keep an eye on our friends at @USClubLax with some 🔥 Rep Your R… 10 months ago
- Day 2..who will be crowned the #Champs of Richmond! https://t.co/u9a2O6bl1I 11 months ago
- Be sure to stop by and see our friends @Eastbay tomorrow as @PremierLacrosse stud Pat Young will be signing aut… https://t.co/vkZrgYMM15 11 months ago
- We’re off! Here’s today’s schedule for those of you headed this way 🥍 https://t.co/S3YSf5yPyY 11 months ago
Teams will sign up and make payments for their teams using our custom designed online registration system. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Each coach is required to input their team’s roster (name, jersey & position) to assure 100% accuracy for the college coaches to aide them in the recruiting process. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Each player is required to input their personal, family, scholastic, and statistical data that will be shared with the college coaches to aide them in the recruiting process. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.