- (4) divisions: Boys public school, Girls public school, Boys private school and Girls private school
- Each division will have a cap of only 16 teams
- The tournament will stagger the start date so each division will complete play in three days!
- Boys Private Schools – July 6-8
- Girls Public Schools – July 6-8
- Girls Private Schools – July 7-9
- Boys Public Schools – July 8-10
- Results of pool play will determine seeding for the playoffs on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Each team will receive a minimum of 4 guaranteed games (3 pool play games on the first day of play, plus at least one playoff game)
- 48 minute games – start/stop final 2 minutes of the game
Rules will be specific to each division.