2018 Dates set for November 3 & 4!
Be ready to rumble this fall in Richmond as we takeover the River City Sportsplex for another installment of the Rumble in Richmond the weekend of November 3 & 4. High School divisions will battle in separate day showcases and youth divisions will compete in a two day championship tournament. Divisions 2027 to 2019. Registration is now open!
Another action packed weekend in the books as the fifth round of the Rumble in Richmond boys lacrosse tournament took place at the River City Sportsplex in Midlothian, Virginia on November 4th and 5th. 80 teams from seven states and Canada filled this beautiful complex. The high school divisions of 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 each played 3 games a day in a showcase format in front of nearly 30 college coaches (list posted here). The youth brackets of 2026, 2025, 2024, 2023 and 2022 battled it out with champions crowned in each division.
Despite cloudy skies and some afternoon sprinkles on Saturday this was an awesome Fall weekend of lacrosse. The vendor village was rockin’ and the play on the field was intense. Thanks to our vendors who held it down in VA – Thunder Bay and our official merchandise, All Pro Tactical, Bar Down, First Scout Productions, GOAT USA and Wolf Athletics. If you missed out on the village check them out online!
Congrats to our 2017 Champions!
- 2022 Pool 5 – Bucktown
- 2022 Pool 6 – ELEV8 Futures Black
- 2023 Pool 7 – Carolina Lite Blue
- 2023 Pool 8 – Greensboro Patriots
- 2024 Pool 9 – Venom
- 2024 Pool 10 -Team 91 Carolina Cannons
- 2025 – Florida National Team
- 2026 – Carolina Xtreme
Professional Game Film and Highlights
First Scout will be the exclusive film supplier at the Fall Rumble in Richmond! Save up to 20% when you pre-order your game film and edited highlights for college recruiting, personal teaching and keepsake. To order, visit www.firstscout.tv/2017-fall-rumble or call 877-516-4096
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! @RumbleLax
- Get your squad registered for this falls Rumble in Richmond! November 3rd and 4th at River City Sportsplex. Age gro… https://t.co/PVqndMng6Z 1 week ago
- RT @CSELax : Looking for an awesome fall tourney? Join the @CSELax squad November 3rd & 4th for the @RumbleLax !! Age groups 2026-2019 are w… 1 week ago
- Congrats to @MDRoughRiders 2026 Champions! https://t.co/yWUAzFDPZU 3 months ago
- Congrats to @Team24_7Lax 2025 Champions! https://t.co/4UfQJ9zsT9 3 months ago
- Congrats to @MDRoughRiders 2024 Champions! https://t.co/4tjNCcUxmV 3 months ago
Teams will sign up and make payments for their teams using our custom designed online registration system. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Each coach is required to input their team’s roster (name, jersey & position) to assure 100% accuracy for the college coaches to aide them in the recruiting process. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Each player is required to input their personal, family, scholastic, and statistical data that will be shared with the college coaches to aide them in the recruiting process. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.