November 12-13, 2016
Welcome to the Paradise Shootout! The 2015 event will again be held at North Collier Regional Park with their 8 amazing Bermuda grass fields. Why play lacrosse in the cold when you can join us in Paradise!
The Paradise Shootout will include 6 age groups – HS Elite, HS Varsity, HS JV, U15 (No HS), U13, and U11.Youth divisions will be broken into ‘A’ and ‘B’ as necessary. Each team will be guaranteed 4 games with the winner of each pool battling it out for the Division Championship.
Teams will sign up and make payments for their teams using our custom designed online registration system. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Each coach is required to input their team’s roster (name, jersey & position) to assure 100% accuracy for the college coaches to aide them in the recruiting process. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Each player is required to input their personal, family, scholastic, and statistical data that will be shared with the college coaches to aide them in the recruiting process. These instructions will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Follow Us On Twitter @Parad_Shootout
- Awesome action captured by @Gameface_Media . Free photos here - https://t.co/rQytZB2F3r @CSELax 2 months ago
- RT @Stephen_Vellia : STX Paradise Shootout, Midwest Sauce #letsgetit @SamuraiLax https://t.co/XqwlkAD9kt2 months ago
- RT @STXmlax : The #STXduel Face/off system feats. our clamp profile to provide more torque. Learn more at https://t.co/PGV9gAh26Q https://t.…2 months ago
- RT @athleteparadise : Thank you @CSELax for choosing the Paradise Coast for your shootout - hope to see you again soon! Photo by @CSELax ht…2 months ago
- RT @Corrigan_Sports : Paradise Shootout Championship matchup between the @adrenalinelax tropics check it out @bookercorrigan @stxmlax https:…2 months ago