Each Division will be broken into different pools (as necessary).
Each team will play the other teams in their pool.
Following pool play, teams will be seeded for playoffs.
All teams will play full length games (weather permitting*) on full regulation fields.
- Mouth guards, arm pads, gloves, helmets, and shoulder pads are required.
- Any fighting of flagrant disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion for the remainder of the game and possibly the tournament. No exceptions, no refunds!
- Please remember all teams come from far and near expecting to play a certain number of games and we rely on the professionalism and sportsmanship of all coaches involved to hold that commitment.
- All rules will be in accordance with NFHS and US Lacrosse standards
- 20 sec / 10 sec clearing rule for divisions 2024 and up – 20 seconds to clear the ball from your defensive end. 10 seconds to get into the offensive box
- 20/10 count WAIVED FOR 2025.
- 24 minute running halves, with a 3 minute halftime
- 1 Timeout per game; 1 minute duration; Game clock will stop. Timeouts cannot be called with 2 minutes left in the game.
- Clock is start/stop under 2 minutes if the score differential is three goals or less. WAIVED FOR 2025
- Referees will keep Game time. Penalty time will be kept in the box.
- Penalty time is start/stop
- In the event of a tie, teams will play one continuous sudden victory overtime period. No time-outs permitted in overtime. A one minute break will be given before overtime. NO BRAVEHEARTS
- There are no mandatory stick checks. However, the head coach may request a stick check. If the stick is found to be legal, the challenging team will be charged a time out. If no timeout remains, a delay of game technical foul will be assessed.
- Decisions on the field are the final ruling. No disputes will be heard after the game.
- Any coach or player ejected from a game will not be allowed to participate in the following scheduled game for their team.
- Teams that appear to be stalling will be warned to keep the ball in the box. All teams with a lead must keep the ball in the box for the last two minutes of the game.
- Fouling Out: Any player who accumulates 4 personal fouls or 5 minutes in personal foul penalty time shall be disqualified from the game.
2025-2021 Specific Rules
- 2016/17 US Lacrosse Youth Rules (Points of Emphasis)
- Checks to head/neck may result in multiple minutes and/or non-releasable
- Unnecessary roughness penalties are non-releasable
- Equipment: All players must wear protective cup.
- Long Poles: You may use long poles in ALL divisions. 2025 must have their long pole at a minimum of 47 inches and a maximum of 54 inches.
- 2025: only a maximum of 3 long poles can be on the field at one time.
- Three-yard rule: All stick checks, body checks, legal holds, and legal pushes must be on a player in possession of the ball or within three yards of a loose ball.
- No take-out checks.
- Mercy rule in effect for 2025 only. If a team goes up by 6 goals, a free clear is awarded to the team that is behind.
- Two Minute Stall Rule:
- 2024-2021: The Final Two Minute stalling rule shall be ENFORCED for these Divisions
- 2025: The Final Two Minute stalling rule shall be WAIVED.
Inclement weather is out of the control of the tournament directors, officials and site managers.
In the event of thunder and/or lightening, all games will be suspended for 20 min from the last occurrence. Games will resume at their regularly scheduled time
In the event of heavy rain, it is up to the tournament directors, officials, and the site managers as to whether the conditions are deemed safe to play on.